For FHA Streamline refinance required paperwork was cut to the bare minimum:
- Copy of Social Security card and Drivers License (required for all borrowers).
- Copy of Green Card (both sides) – only if you are not US citizen
Standard requirement for all FHA insured loans.
- Copy of mortgage Note, Deed of Trust and Final (HUD1) Closing Statement (all pages).
It is needed to locate FHA case number listed on either one of these documents. FHA case number is government insurance policy number for your home loan. It is required to order new FHA case number when refinancing your previous loan and to calculate correct refund on your previous MIP.
- Copy of Property Hazard Insurance Policy.
Required to calculate new impounds and new monthly payment, also update policy with new lender information.
- Current mortgage statement or coupon
Required to request payoff information in order to quote accurately new monthly payment.